Web and Social Media Content Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC | Position: Full-Time
The Creative Group is seeking an innovative, well-organized, Web and Social Media Content Manager to support the campaign and online engagement efforts of one of our premier clients.
As the Web and Social Media Content Manager, you will be responsible for executing all paid and organic social media strategies and issue campaigns along with creating entertaining and informative content to support the campaigns- dedicated websites.
Still searching for that fulfilling career opportunity? Let’s fix that.
Email your updated resume and work samples to Tiffany Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org today! What other responsibilities are required for this role? You will work under the Senior Manager for Social Media and VP for Digital and Customer Experience to ensure content is within brand guidelines and delivered effectively across multiple digital channels. As the Web and Social Media Content Manager, you will also develop and manage the company’s social media content calendartracking and reporting performance metrics. In addition, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative, technical and managerial functions related to the operational aspects of the campaign websites.
• Expert knowledge of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) including publishing and analytics
• Working knowledge of social media management tools (Sprout Social, Sprinkler, Hootsuite etc.)
• Proficiency in HTML
• Basic understanding of database management
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience with content management systems (WordPress and Sitecore)
• Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills Related Experience:
• Related banking or trade association experience a plus
• Solid understanding of SEO and content marketing
• Experience with paid social advertising
• Knowledge of marketing, sales, and/or communications.
• Graphic design and video editing experience is a plus This exciting opportunity won’t last long so send your resume and work samples over to Tiffany Wilson at email@example.com today, to be considered.C2B – Consumer to Business, BtoB – Business to Business, Creative Suite, DAM – Digital Asset Management, Email Copywriting, Email Marketing, Production Skills, Web Page Content Writing