FAQ & Contact
How to use FMU
About Section and Groups
- Cover Image – the cover image is the background you want for your Messaging Profile. You can change it whenever you want, just try to make your background within 1360px wide and 300px high.
- Avatar – this is your visual representation. It will be shown in the upper right corner of every page. You may change this at any time. Try to keep your image in the size range of 200px x 200px.
- About Section – This section shows information you want to highlight about You. This section allows others to get to know you a little better. It includes your Email, Phone or Contact info., Who Are You, How You Identify (Male, Female, Non-binary, etc.), your website and your other social media links. Feel free to fill out as much or as little as you want.
Your Groups section is automatically set to Freshie Group. If you want to create a group, just let us know! Have a group leader/manager, number of members, the members usernames and the title of your group – easy as 1, 2, 3!
This page is the “Actor” or user page that everyone on the platform can see. This is where you can see all of your uploaded videos.
To access this page, roll over or, on mobile, click on your Avatar and a pull down menu will appear. Select the Public Profile option and you will be taken to this page.
This is where you can view all of the Channels you created. We ask you to limit your channels to 10. Here, you can see your channel views.
You can also view the number of Subscribers to your Channel(s). On the pull-down menu from your Avatar, you can select all of your Subscribed Channels – the channels you liked and subscribed to.
To create a Channel, click on the Channel option, located beneath your Avatar. On the right side of the screen, you will see the option to Create Channel. Select that option and fill out the form that follows. Please make sure to fill out ALL of the information that applies to your video – Thumbnail, Name of Video, Description, etc. We ask you to please keep your videos at or below 2 minutes.
To upload individual video(s), you may not have created a Channel yet, select this option.
A form, like the one shown below should appear:
This form allows you to upload your video. Once you’ve completed and submitted the form, you video will be uploaded. We ask that you please limit the time of your video to 2 minutes.
The form contains the following fields:
- Your Email
- Title of your Video (required)
- Video Description (required)
- Video URL – if your video is located on another platform, simply copy the link and paste it here
- Video File – if you are uploading the video from your phone or computer, select this option
- Video Embed Code – if someone wants to embed or put your on their site, you can give them the html code here
- Video Thumbnail (required) – you don’t want your video to appear without a cover image, people may not look at it
- Select Category(ies) – we ask you to limit the Categories to 3 maximum