DMI – Creative Director
Location: Arlington, VA | Position: Creative Director
About DMI DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management.
The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US.
Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, andInstagram.
About the Opportunity The Creative Director is the inspired leader who will drive our team’s creativity-going beyond the “good” to uncover what’s truly possible. They lead projects from integrated marketing campaigns and brand development to digital products including mobile apps and websites, to whatever challenges the clients of tomorrow bring us. The Creative Director must be an expert in their creative field, and be able to work in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure we are constantly improving outcomes for our staff, our organization, and our clients.
• Provide strong conceptual leadership to the creative team that maintains our standard of excellence while balancing deadlines and profitability
• Work closely with other discipline leads such as strategy, media, and technology, to foster collaboration across the teams
• Mentor and manage Art Directors, Copywriters, and Designers, reviewing their performance, cultivating their growth, and helping them succeed
• Juggle multiple concurrent clients, projects, new business pitches, and other initiatives
• Scope and estimate creative phases of projects accurately and efficiently
• Participate in business development by pitching new clients and collaborating on sales efforts
• Maintain an understanding of industry trends and creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc. Experience with MarTech a plus
• Promote a positive company culture and work to lead the vision of the agency Qualifications
• 6+ years in a creative leadership role in Marketing/ Advertising (including digital)
• A portfolio of creative work that demonstrates excellence in creative marketing across a wide range of media and a diverse set of clients
• Ability to provide clear feedback on all facets of creative work in order to elevate the output and help creative staff improve their craft while maintaining the project timeline and budget
• Competence in team building and mentoring
• Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of both internal and client teams